Tuesday, August 03, 2021

♚ 359♚





  My outfit is from  MOoH! Allyson outfit it has 16 different color choices for the bikini.

 It is the group gift the group costs a 1 time fee of 150$L To join they have lucky chairs as well as group gifts monthly

My hair is from DOUX - Dana hairstyle 

My eyes are from AviGlam- Angelic Eyes Pack the ones I am wearing is number #8.

I am wearing the DAZED. Plumper Lipstick Set #2
My body is from Maitreya 5.3

I am wearing the Izzie's - Eyeliner I am wearing number 1 and for the bottom I am wearing B

I am wearing the Izzie's Summer Blush in the Apricot tone

I am wearing the Izzie's  Face Moles V2 & Neck Moles in number #2

I am wearing the Izzie's - Cellulite & Stretch Marks

My skin is from [theSkinnery] Cassie (LeLutkaEvoX) sorbet

My head is from LeLUTKA Avalon Head 3.0

My body is from Maitreya 5.3

My shape I am currently wearing is Amelia 

No comments:

Post a Comment

♚1080♚

[Eternus] Mireille Set  My head is from LeLUTKA     Halle DOUX LuluHairystle My skin is from  Tres Beau. mabel skin My skin is from amara.b...