Friday, June 11, 2021

♚310♚




 First picture includes the following items:
 
Apple Fall Gilt Frame - Sea Campion Study

{vespertine} - bag full of peonies

{vespertine}spring rose arrangement / beige tones

{vespertine}spring rose arrangement / pink tones

And the item that I am showcasing that is getting blogged is the Bloom! - Mr & Mrs Shelf Pink it is 12 prims




The second picture includes

{what next} Chelsea Curtains they are the item being showcased however there is several different patterns in this pack but the ones that I chose are the ones that goes with my set up of my livingroom as you see.

The livingroom set is from Apple Fall called Fulwood it is the couch the two chairs (both included) in one package

The table that I am using is the {what next} Amelie Coffee Table

The rugs are from Lisp they are called LISP - Mesh - Faded Summer Rug there is two that I am using they are ontop of each other to give it the effect of one they are called  Cafe Cream and Cafe Chocolate.

The books on the table that I am using are -tb- Bon Voyage - Books it is a gacha item

The monogram picture that I am currently using that you see is 
[Brixley] monogram frame w/ screen the wreath ontop of it is from [Tia] Valarie Silverleaf Wreath

And the other item that I am showcasing that is getting blogged is the Bloom! - Mr & Mrs Shelf Pink it is 12 prims

No comments:

Post a Comment

♚1080♚

[Eternus] Mireille Set  My head is from LeLUTKA     Halle DOUX LuluHairystle My skin is from  Tres Beau. mabel skin My skin is from amara.b...